Sunday, October 4, 2009

Feels like insomnia ,

Hello, i'm here to post about my lantern festival LOL ! Random, but it's cuz i enjoyed mine heheeeeeeeee. Urm, celebrated with Shiyee, Angus, Gaojing(shiyee's bro), Weiling, Biqing(bibi) :D ! Lovelies, met them up and we played with candles, sparkers and fire ! So much fun indeed, heh. Camwhored, and went home @ 11pm . I reached home @ 12am , yes it's midnight HAHAHA . I guess most of you were already sleeping like pigs alr lorh :B Heheheeeeee, pictures uploaded in my blog. Go my blog to take a look and tag ohk ! Yes, i'm advertising my blog, cuz it's dead ROFL . Hmmmmmmmmm, lol. I enjoyed myself on that day, what about you ? (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is random but i'm just trying t keep this blog as active as possible! Hahah. Urm, tmrw's English paper, so goodluck people . Hoping fr A1 heheeeeeeeeee :x

No comments: