Thursday, November 5, 2009

lol random. did this for very long k!




Its not good. i know

Singing is bad. i also know.

But its the thought that counts right? :D

Sry bout the bad sound system

And me sounding like i have a cold.


Through our frozen hearts I try to make out your trembling
face

Thought that we could carry on bearing everything

Is it that you're afraid to give yourself
the chance to love again

Swallowing all
those words that you want to say to me


As you turn away from my embrace
Like snow you disappear

And melt as you keep falling

And like the star that never leaves
The darkness of the night behind
The love that lasts eternity
Will keep this dream we share alive

If I could only somehow be the one
I'd take into my arms our unbearing heartache
Forever deep in my embrace and never let us
go


Through walls of our
reality

Even if we say our hearts are
frozen

At the end of every flowing tear
we see


Just like that fading stream
of light

Keeps on shining brightly
through the darkness

We'll stay until
the end of time


Even through that
cold unmoving heart

Your warmth still
echoes through

And in the ice it's
burning


Like everyone there still may be
Those scars we always try to hide
But still I find the time for us
To draw us closer to as one


You're the only one who makes me feel this way
Where a whisper in my ear sends my heart flying
High into another world where you're my everything



NOT NICE ALSO SAY NICE K!

No comments: